Friday, June 26, 2009
It's a baby....
We found out today that Owen is going to have a little baby .... BROTHER. We are excited and anxious to add another addition to our family. I think there was something in the water at the house I lived in college. My senior year I lived with my 4 soriety sisters. Of the 4 of us, 3 have children. Laura has 3 boys, Su has 2 boys and another on the way (sex still to be determined), and me now with 2 boys. Hmm... makes you wonder if we were too much to handle that God gave us all boys to counter our crazy times at college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love it, Kel! Congratulations to you and your beautiful family!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats I love boys!!!! WHo needs all the drama of girls, well now they can play on teams together and Steve will be the coach!!!!
ReplyDeleteHa ha - I can't believe it!!! Congratulations! My whole life, I've always said I wanted all boys, so I'm sure I'll have nothing but girls. :) Miss u, Kristine.
ReplyDelete